I like her attitude that less is more regarding prescription medications.
Ophthalmologists in South Beaverton, Beaverton, OR
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in South Beaverton, Beaverton who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
One of the most capable in the industry. She is excellent in every regard. Very professional, yet kind and with a great"bedside manner".
I had a really great experience with Dr. Anderson and his office. I was seen almost immediately and in the first part I was taken through six or so tests. Everything was explained to me along the way - it was efficient, but not at all rushed. In the second part of the exam, all of my results and images from the earlier tests were explained in great detail. I've seen optometrists every year for at least 15 years and I've never had the tests explained as thoroughly, especially not with images. Dr. Anderson also worked with me to find the best fitting lenses for my particular eye shape - third time's the charm. All in all a good experience.
Very efficient, answered questions willingly and easy to understand. Never felt rushed, like he had all the time in the world to talk to you. Loved my appointment with him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Beaverton Cardiologists
- South Beaverton Dentists
- South Beaverton Dermatologists
- South Beaverton Gastroenterologists
- South Beaverton Ob-gyns
- South Beaverton Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Beaverton Pediatricians
- South Beaverton Podiatrists
- South Beaverton Psychiatrists
- South Beaverton Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances