Aetna Ophthalmologists in Staten Island, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Staten Island who take Aetna insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The staff and doctors are very nice and professional I would recommend anyone who needs an exam to go here. Everyone is so helpful and they explain everything. Made me feel very comfortable. Thank you and they take insurance which is a plus
She was very kind though I definitely felt like I was being rushed out the door. It’s important for a doctor to talk WITH a patient and not at a patient. The important tests were done however and I felt like I was in good hands. . The assistant is phenomenal, wish I would have got her name and Greg the technician was fabulous as well. The main waiting office is a little run down but don’t let that deter you.
The technician was so great with my 12 year old, and so genuine and pleasant - that really made our day, as my son was apprehensive about the appointment and was quickly set at ease. Dr. Aliprandis was succinct, but gave the information that was required and satisfied both my son's and my own expectations. Very pleased!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Staten Island, NY
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Broad Channel, NY Ophthalmologists
- Rockville Centre, NY Ophthalmologists