EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists in Staten Island, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Staten Island who take EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr.Derienzo is a phenomenal optometrist. I needed to get a new prescription for glasses and contacts. He spend so much time trying to find the perfect fit for me, I never felt rushed. He is so gentle and explained everything he was doing step by step. He answered every question I had and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely come back to him , it’s nice to finally have a doctor who really cares about his patients !
I o felt my visit to Dr. Pearlstein went very well. His staff was friendly and efficient. Dr . Pearlstein was professional and took time to explain issues with my eyes in a way that has never been done before. I was very pleased the whole experience and I recommend him highly to others.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Staten Island, NY
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Broad Channel, NY Ophthalmologists
- Rockville Centre, NY Ophthalmologists