Ophthalmologists in Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Sunny Isles Beach who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Muy profesional la atencion medica, me tranquilizo com mis angustias por ser mono vidente.
Very professional and quick with a diagnosis and resolution course. My only complaint was the wait.
Dr.Chien is a highly trained physician. He is efficient, courteous and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with his knowledge and demeanor.
As usual, the Dr. was clear and precise about his diagnosis and prompt. My appointment was at 11:00am and I was seen and finished by 11:15am.
The Doctor was very thorough, soft spoken and understanding, the staff was wonderful and the waiting time reasonable. I would definitively recommend the Doctor and his staff.
Very professional for an office that is used only once a week. I was impressed with the number of employees it took to run this office.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Sunny Isles Beach Allergists
- Sunny Isles Beach Cardiologists
- Sunny Isles Beach Dentists
- Sunny Isles Beach Dermatologists
- Sunny Isles Beach Doctors
- Sunny Isles Beach Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Sunny Isles Beach Gastroenterologists
- Sunny Isles Beach Ob-gyns
- Sunny Isles Beach Optometrists
- Sunny Isles Beach Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sunny Isles Beach Pediatricians
- Sunny Isles Beach Podiatrists
- Sunny Isles Beach Psychiatrists
- Sunny Isles Beach Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances