Ophthalmologists in Templeville, MD
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Templeville who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The wait time was long, but both staff and doctor were courteous and helpful. The office is kind of busy since they offer vision care service (glasses and lenses) as well. Parking is available under the building but you pay for it.
Dr. Major was thorough and kind. I expected good things after my husband gave her a rave review, and he was right on target. I'll definitely be going here from now on for glasses.
Great appointment. Super professional got my eye problem diagnosed and treated right away. Plan on using Dr. Moainie as my full time eye doctor now.
Came in for a contact lens exam, the doctor was fast and I was able to see clear with my new prescription.
Dr. Turlapati was fantastic, took the time to explain things and was very nice. Will definitely be back
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Templeville Cardiologists
- Templeville Dentists
- Templeville Dermatologists
- Templeville Gastroenterologists
- Templeville Ob-gyns
- Templeville Orthopedic Surgeons
- Templeville Pediatricians
- Templeville Podiatrists
- Templeville Psychiatrists
- Templeville Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances