Friendly and professional staff. Dr was knowledgeable and easy to speak with regarding my concerns. Already recommended her to another friend!
Ophthalmologists in Tripoli Heights, VA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Tripoli Heights who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Great office staff. Great doctor. Doctor did not rush did a lot of different test. Would recommend. It’s also in the mall so I was able to grab a bite to eat right after.
She was a very thorough and polite doctor. I will definitely see her for all of my eyesore needs.
It was a good appointment, everything was explained to me in an easy to understand manner. I was in and out very quickly with everything I needed.
Dr. Campana was wonderful! Very concise and helpful. However, I have never in my life waited so long for an appointment. I saw on the sign in sheet that 4 other people before me also had appointments at 9:30, so perhaps this is partially why. I recommend calling ahead on the day of your appointment to see if the wait time is long.
I like seeing Dr Vo. She is thorough, professional and just a nice, pleasant person to see.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Tripoli Heights Allergists
- Tripoli Heights Cardiologists
- Tripoli Heights Dentists
- Tripoli Heights Dermatologists
- Tripoli Heights Doctors
- Tripoli Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Tripoli Heights Gastroenterologists
- Tripoli Heights Ob-gyns
- Tripoli Heights Optometrists
- Tripoli Heights Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tripoli Heights Pediatricians
- Tripoli Heights Podiatrists
- Tripoli Heights Psychiatrists
- Tripoli Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances