Dr. Yoon took the time to educate me about the examination process, how the eye changes over time, and my results. He is very personable, professional, and attentive.
Ophthalmologists in View Ridge Madison, Everett, WA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in View Ridge Madison, Everett who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The staff is very efficient. The assistant staff examined my vision in detail. The meeting with Dr Gilbert was short, he was really professional.
Dr. Prius and staff were outstanding! Kind, down to earrh, knowledgeable, personable. I was on a time crunch (of my own doing) and they were all conscientious and supportive. Thank you!
I scheduled my husband at 9:30 am and my appt at 10:30 am. My husband's appt did not show up for the doctor, but mine did. So. . .they had two other appointments also scheduled between our two appointments, with one at the same time as his. So. . .you need to work out how this app works in sync with the doctor's appointment system.
I absolutely adore Dr. Kitamura. It's always a pleasure to see her. I would recommend new front end staff though. They aren't too friendly. I tried striking a conversation and they just looked at me like I was stupid.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- View Ridge Madison Cardiologists
- View Ridge Madison Dentists
- View Ridge Madison Dermatologists
- View Ridge Madison Gastroenterologists
- View Ridge Madison Ob-gyns
- View Ridge Madison Orthopedic Surgeons
- View Ridge Madison Pediatricians
- View Ridge Madison Podiatrists
- View Ridge Madison Psychiatrists
- View Ridge Madison Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances