Ophthalmologists in Villages of Palm Beach Lakes, West Palm Beach, FL
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Villages of Palm Beach Lakes, West Palm Beach who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Location was easy to find and convenient to my office. Completed paperwork online and only had sign a FEW more forms once I arrived. Waiting room pleasant with ample seating (also packed with patients). Staff nice and some even funny. Dr. Kapul was engaging and showed genuine concern for my issue and intent on helping me feel better. Offered an optional follow up to assess my healing process once I've completed the prescription. Appreciate the upfrontness of signs with the wait time (2-3hrs) due to personalized attention. However, I've never waited that long at any eye appointment. My wait time was about 1hr before taken in for assessment. Another 10-15 min before I saw the dr. Total time there 2hr 45 min. I do plan to return but I'll be sure to keep my afternoon open.
I was a first time patient so lots of paper work. I liked everyone that took care of me. Kind caring staff.Dr took time to explain & answe my questions. Best of all I CAN SEE SO MUCH BETTER!Thank you to everyone at Dr Katz office.
Good and professional but the waiting time can be worked on. I had appt at 9 am but got in 9.40 or so. Need to work on the schedule better. Office shouldn't be late for appts from morning!!!
I want to thank zocdoc and the doctor. Zocdoc.com set my appointment for me so I could see this doctor and they got me in fast the next in fact. The staff was great and friendly and the doctor knows his stuff and listens and saved my vision I was going blind and after the exams he got me in to a retinal specialist upstairs from them to treat my eye with injections and now they will haveit under ccontrol I never really like seeing doctors until now thank you zocdoc and bless you Dr. Valdula
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Cardiologists
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Dentists
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Dermatologists
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Gastroenterologists
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Ob-gyns
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Orthopedic Surgeons
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Pediatricians
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Podiatrists
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Psychiatrists
- Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances