Ophthalmologists in Wildwood Estates, VA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Wildwood Estates who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Did have a slight wait (15 minutes or so) however I was a new patient, so that should be expected. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The doctor provided great answers to all of my questions and it was overall a very pleasant experience. Note: It was just a general checkup and I did not need to get any glasses or contacts.
The optometrist was very professional, personable and easy to talk to about any optical concerns. In contrast, I felt the support staff was a bit aloof, brisk and kind of pushy about picking eyeglasses.
I was impressed by Dr. Chhitwal's knowledge of new developments in the field of optometry. I confess he sparked my interest and did some web searches when left his office to find out more. His evaluation was thorough, practiced and efficient, he answered my questions confidently and clearly.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Wildwood Estates Cardiologists
- Wildwood Estates Dentists
- Wildwood Estates Dermatologists
- Wildwood Estates Gastroenterologists
- Wildwood Estates Ob-gyns
- Wildwood Estates Orthopedic Surgeons
- Wildwood Estates Pediatricians
- Wildwood Estates Podiatrists
- Wildwood Estates Psychiatrists
- Wildwood Estates Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation