Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Optometrists Near You
Need to make an optometrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find optometrists near you who take Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Professional, timely, knowledgeable, and fabulous! The entire staff at this practice surpassed all other doctors and medical facilities I've visited within the last 3 months. Really, really astounding how well organized this practice is administratively. I was relieve to have admin staff who knew the in's and out's of the insurance companies and plans. Finally, a functioning medical practice in spite of the complete chaos and disarray of our country's healthcare "system." Furthermore, the attitude of EVERYONE I came in contact with at this practice was postive, customer-oriented, kind, genuine, confident, engaging, and knew their area of expertise well. The facility was clean and well set-up. I have NO complaints.
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Optometrists by Location
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Dentists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Podiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Optometrists
- Aetna Optometrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- Cigna Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Optometrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Optometrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Optometrists
- More Insurances