Optometrists in Lake Forest Park, WA
Need to make an optometrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find optometrists in Lake Forest Park who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I've been going for years. It's a no-nonsense office, you get in, you get your exam, order your contacts and go. Not the WIDEST selection of glasses frames, but the prices are more reasonable than some East-side oculist shops I've been to.
Dr. Wickenburg came in to the exam room and was smiling and genuinely happy to see me. We talked about what was working with the contacts and what was not. She reviewed the tests that were run by the tech before hand and then she did a very thorough exam. I never felt like she was rushing to get through the exam and was there to make me feel comfortable with the slight changes she made to my contact prescription and my glasses.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Optometrists near Lake Forest Park, WA
- Silverdale, WA Optometrists
- Camano Island, WA Optometrists
- Gatewood, Seattle, WA Optometrists
- North Delridge, Seattle, WA Optometrists
- Highland Park, Seattle, WA Optometrists
- Tulalip Bay, WA Optometrists
- Northeast Seattle, Seattle, WA Optometrists
- Lake Forest Park, WA Optometrists
- Boulevard Bluffs, Everett, WA Optometrists
- Sand Point, Seattle, WA Optometrists
- Lake Forest Park Cardiologists
- Lake Forest Park Dentists
- Lake Forest Park Dermatologists
- Lake Forest Park Gastroenterologists
- Lake Forest Park Ob-gyns
- Lake Forest Park Ophthalmologists
- Lake Forest Park Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lake Forest Park Pediatricians
- Lake Forest Park Podiatrists
- Lake Forest Park Psychiatrists
- More Specialties