Optometrists in Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park, FL
Need to make an optometrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find optometrists in Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Optometrists near Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park, FLwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Everything was great except the wait time. I wasn't extremely upset since I was on vacation. The staff was very friendly and attentive, and Dr. Levitt was fantastic.
Dr Golden is a great optometrist. His office is very modern and I have never waited for my appt. He's very thorough with your exam, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a doctor who takes my insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park Optometrist who takes your insurance. Just choose your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you’re not sure which plan you have, you can use Zocdoc’s insurance checker to find out.
How soon can I see an Optometrist in Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get to see an Optometrist in Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park within 24 hours of searching for an appointment.
What is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc is a free online service that lets patients find a Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park Optometrist and book appointments instantly. You can use Zocdoc’s website or app to search for a Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park Optometrist who takes your insurance. If you don’t know which type of doctor you need to see, you can search by symptom or visit reason instead.
Is Zocdoc free for patients?
Yes. Zocdoc lets you book appointments with an Optometrist in Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park at no cost. You can also read verified reviews for Optometrists and fill out check-in forms online — it’s all free.
How do I know if an Optometrist in Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park is in-network?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for an Optometrist who is in-network for your insurance plan.
Can I make a same-day appointment on Zocdoc?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get appointments within 24 hours of searching for a Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park Optometrist. Same-day appointments might be available, but it depends on where and when you book, what your insurance is, and which type of doctor you want to see.
- Palm Hill, Largo, FL Optometrists
- Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park, FL Optometrists
- Elfers, FL Optometrists
- Woodland Hills, Port Richey, FL Optometrists
- Gulf Highlands, Bayonet Point, FL Optometrists
- Timber Greens, FL Optometrists
- Town N County Alliance, Tampa, FL Optometrists
- Shore Acres, St Petersburg, FL Optometrists
- Somerset Lakes Allergists
- Somerset Lakes Cardiologists
- Somerset Lakes Dentists
- Somerset Lakes Dermatologists
- Somerset Lakes Doctors
- Somerset Lakes Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Somerset Lakes Gastroenterologists
- Somerset Lakes Ob-gyns
- Somerset Lakes Ophthalmologists
- Somerset Lakes Orthopedic Surgeons
- Somerset Lakes Pediatricians
- Somerset Lakes Podiatrists
- Somerset Lakes Psychiatrists
- Somerset Lakes Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Annual Eye Exam
- Contact Lenses
- Difficulty Focusing on Near Objects / Presbyopia
- Eye Emergency Visit
- Eye Fatigue
- Eye Infection
- Eye Surgery Consultation
- Eye Surgery Follow Up
- Eye Tumor Consultation
- Glaucoma Follow Up
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances