Orthodontists in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
Need to make an orthodontist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthodontists in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Edwards was great and super understanding of how sensitive my teeth were. The office location needs a lot of work. There’s only an elevator entrance and emergency stairs into the waiting room. The front desk staff was a little fresh faced so you could tell they were “figuring it out” but they were polite.
They were nice and the office was clean, open late. My technician was great but my orthodontist seemed kind of cold. Also their office manager/receptionist was pushy sales wise. They were nice but had I have more time I would have gone elsewhere to shop around. Perhaps it was late in the day, and the environment was off but I want to go to an orthodontist for my teeth health. Not retail. I understand everything is a business but some tact goes a long way.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dentists near Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
- Franklin Square, NY Dentists
- Kips Bay, New York, NY Dentists
- Todt Hill, Staten Island, NY Dentists
- Russell Gardens, NY Dentists
- Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY Dentists
- Heartland Village, Staten Island, NY Dentists
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn, NY Dentists
- South Hempstead, NY Dentists
- Astoria, New York, NY Dentists
- Springfield Gardens, Queens, NY Dentists