Orthopedic Surgeons in 6, Hillsboro, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in 6, Hillsboro who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Mustafa was personable, nice and very knowledgeable. My only problem was with the wait time. The office was not crowded, but it took over an hour to get to a treatment room. It may be a staffing or a scheduling problem, but it's is an issue that should be addressed to remove that 'clinic visit' feel.
My complaint is mainly with the what a person must do to get an appointment - In my case, Elkton Hospital ER gave me instructions to see the doctor after an auto accident. The app't procedure is only through the internet, causing it to be extremely frustrating! I am 89,The accident was 9 days ago, but he is in Elkton 1 day/wk! Saw him 8/23/18. Office atmosphere appeared void of empathy, warmth and caring. No magazines or other literature, no wall hangings or room decoration, no soft music or TV. I was given a script for P.T. and have made an app't at ATI Physical Therapy, Elkton
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons near 6, Hillsboro, MD
- Sykesville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sudlersville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- 6, Hillsboro, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- East New Market, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Skyline Gardens, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Kingsbrook, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Comus, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- New Market, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westgate, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons