First visit. Very hectic hospital, but the receptionist, assistant, and resident were great support for the doctor who is extremely personable.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Ashton Heights, Arlington, VA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Ashton Heights, Arlington who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I created some initial confusion by recalling it was Dr Wiesel who had performed surgery on my shoulder over 10 yrs ago...it turned out to be Dr. Delaney....Dr Wiesel was patient and understanding. I found his frankness refreshing. He provided me some pain relief (via a cortisone shot) and, when further attention is needed, I will return to him for his services.
Dr. Kessler is a tremendous doctor. He is obviously sharp, makes completely helpful suggestions, and has great manner. I rank him as the very best doctor that I have seen in this city -- across all specialties. Truly excellent.
Good bedside manner. Explained in detail and answered questions. Long wait.
Dr. Postma's appointments were running 25 minutes late, but front reception made an announcement of this, which was great. Very pleased wih diagnosis of pain being made very quickly, post x-ray as non-hip related and with schedule/referral of MRI as potential back issue.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Thoroughly explained MRI images in detail, gave me options, explained various alternatives as well as short term treatment. He gave me plenty of time and answered all of my questions, without rushing.
I LOVE this doctor! Great bedside manner, easy to understand explanations, etc etc.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Southwest Quadrant, Alexandria, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ashton Heights, Arlington, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tappahannock, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bull Run, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- West Gate, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lake Jackson, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lees Corner, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aquia, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Random Hills, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mosby Woods, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westview Hills, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Villa Del-Ray, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Monticello Woods, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Waycroft - Woodlawn, Arlington, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tara - Leeway Heights, Arlington, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Ashton Heights Allergists
- Ashton Heights Cardiologists
- Ashton Heights Dentists
- Ashton Heights Dermatologists
- Ashton Heights Doctors
- Ashton Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Ashton Heights Gastroenterologists
- Ashton Heights Ob-gyns
- Ashton Heights Ophthalmologists
- Ashton Heights Optometrists
- Ashton Heights Pediatricians
- Ashton Heights Podiatrists
- Ashton Heights Psychiatrists
- Ashton Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures