I was referred to Dr. Tannous by another orthopedic surgeon. Immediately, I was impressed with his exam room manner. Dr. Tannous is one of those rare doctors that actually take the time to find out what your symptoms are, to explain the results of your tests and to discuss follow-up options!
Orthopedic Surgeons in Ashton Heights, Arlington, VA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Ashton Heights, Arlington who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Worth waiting for
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Dr Lowery was awesome he took time to explain and definitely gave me my choices and asked what I think which course I should take rather than tell me surgery was my only option will definitely take my dad there too
If Dr Press were a GP I'd ask if he were accepting new patients and consider him as my primary Physician! Just GREAT in every way!
Always a pleasant experience at this office, with the staff and Dr. Layfield which is why we continue to make the drive to see him even though we moved away from the area.
Dr. Thakkar is extremely patient and caring. He never tires of answering questions, explaining what he is planning and putting even the most anxious patient at ease. So grateful to have him as my surgeon! Further, his assistant Rochelle is patient and kind. Wonderful team.
Doctor Douoguih is very attentive and professional. He listened to me patiently while I reported my injury's history. I was tired of hearing from other doctors that the solution for my injuries is RiCE and quit certain types of workout. Finally I feel like I found a doctor that understands how exercise is important in my life and is willing to help me resume my activities. On the top of that, he is up to date in the most advanced treatments available in the market.
I've been seeing Dr. Johnson off and on for years--for fractures, joint pain, tears and other orthopedic needs. He is great! Highly knowledgeable, very patient in describing options, never in a hurry to recommend surgery unless all other options have been exhausted. I trust his judgment and highly recommend him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Southwest Quadrant, Alexandria, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ashton Heights, Arlington, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tappahannock, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bull Run, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- West Gate, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lake Jackson, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lees Corner, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aquia, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Random Hills, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mosby Woods, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westview Hills, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Villa Del-Ray, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Monticello Woods, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Waycroft - Woodlawn, Arlington, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tara - Leeway Heights, Arlington, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Ashton Heights Allergists
- Ashton Heights Cardiologists
- Ashton Heights Dentists
- Ashton Heights Dermatologists
- Ashton Heights Doctors
- Ashton Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Ashton Heights Gastroenterologists
- Ashton Heights Ob-gyns
- Ashton Heights Ophthalmologists
- Ashton Heights Optometrists
- Ashton Heights Pediatricians
- Ashton Heights Podiatrists
- Ashton Heights Psychiatrists
- Ashton Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures