Orthopedic Surgeons in Custer/McDonough/Guice, Atlanta, GA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Custer/McDonough/Guice, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Michael Jonathan York,
Dr. York is the best surgeon in Atlanta. Dr. York performed my A Total Knee Replacement Surgery and my Rotator Cuff Surgery and I am doing very well. He and his staff work in a beautiful facility located off Howell Mill Road on the 7th floor. I used Zocdoc and their Peachtree Orthopedic Patient Portal to book my appointment and all my forms were ready when I checked- in. The facility is gorgeous, beautifully decorated. I found the parking to be easily accessible and affordable. Dr. York takes his time to answer all your questions and concerns. He loves his job and makes you feel right at home as he discusses all your medical needs. The staff is very courteous, friendly, professional and caring. When you sign in, they speak to you and help you right away. When you leave, the team helps you book your next appointment and check to see if you need any more assistance. I highly recommend Dr. York, without hesitation.
DONT GO HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND THE WHOLE DAY. I scheduled a appoitment through zoc doc for 8:45am. They open at 8am but no one came until 9am, the doctor showed up first. He said his front desk got into a car accident which i understand things come up. I waited in the waiting room until 10:15am, finally the front desk guy came to verify my insurance, i paid my copay and the lady took me to back, she was very sweet! She asked what was wrong i explained she left and i waited for about another 45min for the doctor to show. He came in and just seemed out of it. He wanted to get a MRI done and he said someone will call me to schedule and they scheduled me back for a follow up. The guy for MRI (DAN) never called me. I kept calling the office a few times so they can get a hold of them or at least so i can cancel my appoitment since i didn't have a MRI done so no need to go back, BUT NO BODY EVER ANSWERS! OMG I CALL ALL THE TIME AND IT ALWAYS GO TO VOICEMAIL. THIS OFFICE IS VERY UNPROFFESIONAL. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THEM. THE DOCTOR IS GOOD AND KNOWS HIS STUFF HE SEEMS LIKE IT. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS HORRIBLE. PLEASE BEAWARE WHEN GOING AND DO NOT GO UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND THE WHOLE DAY WAITING AROUND.
I had my appointment with Dr Nicholson. I didnt have to wait too long. The medical assistany noted down all the details and I had an x ray done in a short time. The doctor came within a few mins of the x ray and went over the details. I had a spasm in my back muscle and what I liked most was that he took time to explain what was happening, pulling up diagrams on the computer etc.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons near Custer/McDonough/Guice, Atlanta, GA
- Palmetto, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fair Oaks, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cascade Heights, Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Beecher Hills, Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Oakland City, Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Home Park, Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Collier Hills North, Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ansley Park, Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Custer/McDonough/Guice, Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Candler Park, Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Cardiologists
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Dentists
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Dermatologists
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Gastroenterologists
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Ob-gyns
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Ophthalmologists
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Pediatricians
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Podiatrists
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Psychiatrists
- Custer/McDonough/Guice Urologists
- More Specialties