Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My complaint is mainly with the what a person must do to get an appointment - In my case, Elkton Hospital ER gave me instructions to see the doctor after an auto accident. The app't procedure is only through the internet, causing it to be extremely frustrating! I am 89,The accident was 9 days ago, but he is in Elkton 1 day/wk! Saw him 8/23/18. Office atmosphere appeared void of empathy, warmth and caring. No magazines or other literature, no wall hangings or room decoration, no soft music or TV. I was given a script for P.T. and have made an app't at ATI Physical Therapy, Elkton
I had a decent visit with Dr. Postma at Medstar even though the Medstar radiology nurse who checks in patients at x-rays was incredibly rude and unprofessional. Dr. Postma took time to listen to how I injured my knee, made sure to touch and thoroughly check my knee, and asked me questions of the pain level and type. I was a bit thrown off because his picture and actual profile in person doesn't match. He also doesn't have great bedside manners just because he is pretty intimidating and very short in general. I had to ask him more questions to explain more in detail for me.
This physician-surgeon is miles better than the incompetent and unprofessional one referred to by the urgent care. It was a very pleasant and efficient visit!
I have seen Dr. Gardiner several times over the last two plus years for a variety of issues and have always been pleased with the interactions. I think he listens carefully to what I say and then provides direct feedback in easy to understand language which has helped to address the issue that I came in with. The folks on the staff whether its the front office or the medical staff are also top notch.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Dentists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Podiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York Urologists
- More Specialties
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances