Orthopedic Surgeons in Bonaire, Houston, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Bonaire, Houston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Orthopedic Surgeons near Bonaire, Houston, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Very professional Answered all my questions The techs who did the radiographs could have been more professional.
The doctor and staff were great. However, I filled out the paperwork on MyChart. When I got to the office I had to fill out the same paperwork on paper. This is stupid to have the online ability then force the patient fill out the paper work all over age.
Both him and his staff were great, it was like being in a well oiled machine.
Dr Schroeder is one of the besy Dr's I have seen in a while . I am 57 with chronic bad knees and he got me out of pain on my first visit.
Excellent. the doctor's demeanor was great. He was very friendly and patiently answered all mine and my husband's questions. Made us feel very comfortable. Most importantly, he made us feel very confident and told us there was nothing to worry at all.
Very good experience, he is very informative, does not rush you and is very professional.
Dr Guzel is a very personable phycisian. He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to really listen.
The wait time was less than it took to fill out paperwork which almost never happens at our dr. offices. His staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Kodali identified what was causing my pain & ordered tests to verify the issue so that I can get back to being painfree.
Dr. Park was very professional. The office and surroundings were very nice. Dr. Park’s bedside manner was exceptional. He took the time to tell me what I needed to know, and was ready to ask any questions I may have. I would highly recommended Dr Park to anyone asking.
Good, but the wait was more that one hour and a half.., I think that’s too much.
I like that he asked questions and did not make a snap diagnosis. Wanted to do testing first.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Cumings, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westside, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Greatwood Knoll, Rosenberg-Richmond, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coles Crossing South, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bonaire, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Stafford, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fifth Street, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sienna Steep Bank Village, Missouri City, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Independence Grove, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fountainhead Village, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Milroy Farms, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Binz, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Northshore, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Texas City, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Liberty, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Bonaire Allergists
- Bonaire Cardiologists
- Bonaire Dentists
- Bonaire Dermatologists
- Bonaire Doctors
- Bonaire Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Bonaire Gastroenterologists
- Bonaire Ob-gyns
- Bonaire Ophthalmologists
- Bonaire Optometrists
- Bonaire Pediatricians
- Bonaire Podiatrists
- Bonaire Psychiatrists
- Bonaire Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures