Dr Atiemo explained and gave me all the tools l needed to make decisions regarding my care options. He listened to my chief complaint and suggested the best treatment options for me.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Cambridge, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Cambridge who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very helpful - listened to every detail of my issue and spent extensive amount of time with me. Would highly recommend.
Very professional. Explained my problem and how it could be resolved. Gave me a choice of locations for ststed procedure. Concise to the point and timely.
Very professional establishment. Really appreciate all of interactions from the check in to check out.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Harlow, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Seat Pleasant, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coppin Heights, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mid-Govans, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Herring Run Park, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mill Hill, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pulaski Industrial Area, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Cambridge Allergists
- Cambridge Cardiologists
- Cambridge Dentists
- Cambridge Dermatologists
- Cambridge Doctors
- Cambridge Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cambridge Gastroenterologists
- Cambridge Ob-gyns
- Cambridge Ophthalmologists
- Cambridge Optometrists
- Cambridge Pediatricians
- Cambridge Podiatrists
- Cambridge Psychiatrists
- Cambridge Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures