Orthopedic Surgeons in Coles Crossing South, Houston, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Coles Crossing South, Houston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The doctor was very professional and thorough direct and to the point and listen to me as a patient.
Very caring personality with great explanations of patients questions
The doctor and staff were great. However, I filled out the paperwork on MyChart. When I got to the office I had to fill out the same paperwork on paper. This is stupid to have the online ability then force the patient fill out the paper work all over age.
Dr Schroeder is one of the besy Dr's I have seen in a while . I am 57 with chronic bad knees and he got me out of pain on my first visit.
I was taken in quite quickly. I was escorted to and from getting an X-ray. The doctor was cordial, and I sensed a bit of humor in him. The staff was professional.
I had needed Dr. Jensen's help on 3 different occasions back in the 80's and 90's for minor clean up by scope. It's been 25 years, but I still find him to be top notch and he has a very good team around him. We'll see what the MRI diagnosis brings later this afternoon.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Coles Crossing South Cardiologists
- Coles Crossing South Dentists
- Coles Crossing South Dermatologists
- Coles Crossing South Gastroenterologists
- Coles Crossing South Ob-gyns
- Coles Crossing South Ophthalmologists
- Coles Crossing South Pediatricians
- Coles Crossing South Podiatrists
- Coles Crossing South Psychiatrists
- Coles Crossing South Urologists
- More Specialties
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up