Community Behavioral Health Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Community Behavioral Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My complaint is mainly with the what a person must do to get an appointment - In my case, Elkton Hospital ER gave me instructions to see the doctor after an auto accident. The app't procedure is only through the internet, causing it to be extremely frustrating! I am 89,The accident was 9 days ago, but he is in Elkton 1 day/wk! Saw him 8/23/18. Office atmosphere appeared void of empathy, warmth and caring. No magazines or other literature, no wall hangings or room decoration, no soft music or TV. I was given a script for P.T. and have made an app't at ATI Physical Therapy, Elkton
Fast processing and efficient service. Registration, Xray, consultation and injection of Cortisone all within one hour. Dr. Thal was professional and took time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions.
Very personable physician who listens to your concerns before devising a plan of action. Explained his thought process and made sure I was comfortable with the plan. I felt informed leaving the office. In addition, his front desk and ancillary staff were super efficient. Highly recommend him.
I had a decent visit with Dr. Postma at Medstar even though the Medstar radiology nurse who checks in patients at x-rays was incredibly rude and unprofessional. Dr. Postma took time to listen to how I injured my knee, made sure to touch and thoroughly check my knee, and asked me questions of the pain level and type. I was a bit thrown off because his picture and actual profile in person doesn't match. He also doesn't have great bedside manners just because he is pretty intimidating and very short in general. I had to ask him more questions to explain more in detail for me.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Behavioral Health Cardiologists
- Community Behavioral Health Dentists
- Community Behavioral Health Dermatologists
- Community Behavioral Health Gastroenterologists
- Community Behavioral Health Ob-gyns
- Community Behavioral Health Ophthalmologists
- Community Behavioral Health Pediatricians
- Community Behavioral Health Podiatrists
- Community Behavioral Health Psychiatrists
- Community Behavioral Health Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances