Community Behavioral Health Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Community Behavioral Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Had my right hip replaced by Dr. Evans five years ago and it was a breeze! Now having issues with my left hip and knee. There is no other surgeon I would consider going to. Dr. Evans is professional, easy to talk to, a good listener and a great surgeon. I would highly recommend him, his staff and hospital.
Dr. Gasho is personable and empathetic. He was able to see how frustrated I was with ongoing pain and prior failed attempts to alleviate it--I basically went to ask for surgery. He recommended several solutions that weren't surgery to comprehensively address my needs. I left the office feeling much better, and we'll see how the treatments prescribed work over time (as with anything). It's obvious he cares deeply about patients of all ages and sizes with varying orthopaedic issues; While his office space is a little vintage compared to some practices downtown, his expertise and knowledge will surpass that of those practices--I drove 25 minutes to see him and I'm glad I did.
Dr. Magee and his staff are professional, respectful and very kind. Dr. Magee listens to the patient and does the least evasive yet most effective surgeries. Post surgery is just as great! Highly recommend!
Excellent caring physician. Took all the time needed to diagnose, explain and treat my condition, answering all of my questions and concerns in a friendly and professional manner. I have complete confidence in him amd would highly recommend him to anyone without reservation.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Behavioral Health Cardiologists
- Community Behavioral Health Dentists
- Community Behavioral Health Dermatologists
- Community Behavioral Health Gastroenterologists
- Community Behavioral Health Ob-gyns
- Community Behavioral Health Ophthalmologists
- Community Behavioral Health Pediatricians
- Community Behavioral Health Podiatrists
- Community Behavioral Health Psychiatrists
- Community Behavioral Health Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances