Orthopedic Surgeons in Coronado Hills/Gastonwood, Dallas, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Coronado Hills/Gastonwood, Dallas who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Gemas was great. He took his time to listen and answers all of your questions. I would highly recommend him to all my friends.
He is the best doctor around and the only one I will see for my orthopedic needs. He and the whole staff are always so professional and compassionate. Couldn't have been any better.
He was very professional and prompty handled my case. I did have to wait quite a while before I was seen but I know he is an excellent physician because he did a great job of fixing my broken elbow several years ago.
Very professional, nice and caring. I recommend him with high consideration. He saved my ankle and I'm gratefull for ever.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Allergists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Cardiologists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Dentists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Dermatologists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Doctors
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Gastroenterologists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Ob-gyns
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Ophthalmologists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Optometrists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Pediatricians
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Podiatrists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Psychiatrists
- Coronado Hills/Gastonwood Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures