Orthopedic Surgeons in Countryside, VA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Countryside who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
It was good! He's very nice and answered all my questions. I did feel like I had to ask quite a few questions to get the info I needed, but I suppose that's OK. The staff seemed a smidge disorganized, but overall a very smooth appointment.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
I can't say enough about Dr. Pateder. He saved my life, literally. He fixed a botched surgery that another provider from a different practice performed. Dr. Pateder is one of the best Dr.'s I have seen. I highly recommend him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons near Countryside, VA
- Dumfries, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Braddock Road Metro, Alexandria, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Brunswick, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coverstone, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hallmark Manor, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- London Towne, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Countryside, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lewis Park, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Widewater Beach, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- The Heights, VA Orthopedic Surgeons