Satisfied because the wait was short and the NP was very helpful. Would recommend this practice to others.
Orthopedic Surgeons in East Houston, Houston, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in East Houston, Houston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Orthopedic Surgeons near East Houston, Houston, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
After getting pass the first interviewing technician who schooled me (in a very stern tone) about keeping up with my medical test results from other providers, I found Dr. Reynolds to be very knowledgeable and patient in explaining to me about my lower back pain. Bottom line, he stopped my pain by the end of the office visit. I will most definitely consider him MY doctor and will follow his treatment recommendations and interventions.
Dr Alexander was extremely thorough in explaining the condition of my wrist and how to go forward with treatment. Very kind hearted as well.
I like that he asked questions and did not make a snap diagnosis. Wanted to do testing first.
Both him and his staff were great, it was like being in a well oiled machine.
Dr and his staff are absolutely the best and most courteous medical staff I have ever worked with. Highly recommended, I just had a total knee replacement, couldn't have been in better hands! Don H.
The doctor and staff were great. However, I filled out the paperwork on MyChart. When I got to the office I had to fill out the same paperwork on paper. This is stupid to have the online ability then force the patient fill out the paper work all over age.
The doctor was very personable and took his time while explaining everything that was going on. The wait to be seen wasn't too bad considering be actually takes time to consult with his patients.
Dr Guzel is a very personable phycisian. He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to really listen.
He explained what was my problem and inform us to a different Dr for further treatment
Very informative. Good personality. The front desk assistant was very happy to see me. The room was clean. The doctor was deligent in asking questions to find out how I can be more healthy.
- Fulshear, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lakemont, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rosewood Hill, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Canyon Lakes At Stonegate, Northwest Harris, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Covington Woods, Sugar Land, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westland East, Jersey Village, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westbranch, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westwood, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fort Bend Houston, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Spring Branch East, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bridgestone, Northwest Harris, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Manvel, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Houston, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hitchcock, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Beach City, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- East Houston Allergists
- East Houston Cardiologists
- East Houston Dentists
- East Houston Dermatologists
- East Houston Doctors
- East Houston Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Houston Gastroenterologists
- East Houston Ob-gyns
- East Houston Ophthalmologists
- East Houston Optometrists
- East Houston Pediatricians
- East Houston Podiatrists
- East Houston Psychiatrists
- East Houston Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures