As a former patient of Dr. Serocki, I was concerned about having to a choose new doctor, when I heard that Dr. Serocki was killed in a plane accident. I was very pleasantly surprise how comfortable I was with Dr. Kane. I even found out that he had worked with Dr. Serocki to replace my knee. Dr. Kane was kind, cheerful, and very reassuring. I feel very comfortable with scheduling additional procedures and surgery. As usual, Joey, the Xray tech/assistant was great. He has a great sense of humor and always makes me feel comfortable.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Encinitas, CA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Encinitas who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Orthopedic Surgeons near Encinitas, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Very pleased with Dr. Burnikel and the entire staff at San Diego Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center. It was a friendly and efficient process. Dr. Burnikel was thorough in his examination as well as his explanation of all the issues he reviewed during my appointment. I would highly recommend this physician.
Pleasant staff, nice place and professional doctor. I highly recomend Dr.Mack for any hand injury.
Efficient, kind and caring doctor and office staff. Came in with possible wrist fracture - X-ray, doctor visit, casting by doctor all done in less then 45 minutes. Dr. Gillman is the best. I wouldn't consider anyone else and now everyone in my family has had a visit with him in the last 6 years. 5 stars!??????????
I saw her PA. She was professional and easy to confer with. I went in for a Annual exam and blood work. I only got a phone call saying there were no concerns with blood work results. I would have preferred a call from PA that entailed going over the blood work so I had a better picture of the results! I am going to have to request apt. To get the more detailed results of blood work.
Very frank and honest assessment of the condition of my injured knee. He felt surgery was unnecessary at the moment. He suggested a cortisone injection to reduce inflammation and that I revisit and reassess the situation in 6 months. Any suggestion of a knee replacement (mentioned by a previous GP) was overkill. When I informed him that my visit was exploratory and that I would be seeing another orthopedic surgeon for a second opinion, he gave me a disc with the x-rays he had just taken, so that the other surgeon would not have to repeat the procedure. Very professional and generous.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- San Luis Rey, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rancho Santa Fe, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Marina, San Diego, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Imperial Beach, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bonita, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Western San Diego, San Diego, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Del Mar Heights, San Diego, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Point Loma Heights, San Diego, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Morena, San Diego, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Serra Mesa, San Diego, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Ridge, Escondido, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Broadway, Escondido, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Redwood Village, San Diego, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Jamacha Lomita, San Diego, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Spring Valley, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Encinitas Allergists
- Encinitas Cardiologists
- Encinitas Dentists
- Encinitas Dermatologists
- Encinitas Doctors
- Encinitas Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Encinitas Gastroenterologists
- Encinitas Ob-gyns
- Encinitas Ophthalmologists
- Encinitas Optometrists
- Encinitas Pediatricians
- Encinitas Podiatrists
- Encinitas Psychiatrists
- Encinitas Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures