ESSENCE Healthcare Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take ESSENCE Healthcare insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
very professional and thorough. love that he took the time to explain suspected diagnoses and what steps would occur for each option including possible outcomes. will be coming here again for sure.
I was referred to him by my mother, I was able to get a appt within a couple of days and I love the electronic pad that I used to fill out my new patient paperwork. After words I was seen right away and the X-ray tech was awesome and Dr. Bhatnagar was very nice and answered all my questions. Overall Great experience !!
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Dr. Evans was very attentive and took his time with explaining my condition. He made sure to discuss options on what we can do to help my knee. His staff were very nice and super helpful! I definitely recommend coming here.
I had a decent visit with Dr. Postma at Medstar even though the Medstar radiology nurse who checks in patients at x-rays was incredibly rude and unprofessional. Dr. Postma took time to listen to how I injured my knee, made sure to touch and thoroughly check my knee, and asked me questions of the pain level and type. I was a bit thrown off because his picture and actual profile in person doesn't match. He also doesn't have great bedside manners just because he is pretty intimidating and very short in general. I had to ask him more questions to explain more in detail for me.
It was good! He's very nice and answered all my questions. I did feel like I had to ask quite a few questions to get the info I needed, but I suppose that's OK. The staff seemed a smidge disorganized, but overall a very smooth appointment.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- ESSENCE Healthcare Cardiologists
- ESSENCE Healthcare Dentists
- ESSENCE Healthcare Dermatologists
- ESSENCE Healthcare Gastroenterologists
- ESSENCE Healthcare Ob-gyns
- ESSENCE Healthcare Ophthalmologists
- ESSENCE Healthcare Pediatricians
- ESSENCE Healthcare Podiatrists
- ESSENCE Healthcare Psychiatrists
- ESSENCE Healthcare Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances