FamilyCare Health Plans Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take FamilyCare Health Plans insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Dr. Evans was kind and enthusiastic about helping me. He made sure to check everything surrounding my injury even though it was minor. I left feeling well cared for and confident that I will heal by following his guidance.
Dr. James Weiss was very thorough in examine my son's foot/toe, and the office staff was excellent. Very friendly. I would highly recommend this doctor and this office. The wait was a little long, but honestly nothing that is unusual for a doctor's office and I was just grateful that they could see my son on such short notice.
Dr. Kitay was patient yet efficient. Very friendly and understanding- especially when my toddler kept whining during my appointment. She knew right away what the issue was and recommended a course of action. Highly recommend.
A very genial doctor who actually took the time to give me the first sensible explanation I've ever heard for why I experience the kind of pain I have at the times when it always occurs. Two previous orthopedic surgeons didn't do that. That alone got him high marks in my book.
This practice is VERY busy and I suggest be prepared to spend 1.5 hours at the office. Front desk staff is efficient and pleasant. Considering the number of patients they see everyday, they may benefit from a Lean Process to cut down some of the redundancy. The physician spent as much time as I needed to explain the issue and offered all the treatment option in a very easy-to-understand way. Unlike other surgeons, he never pushed for any invasive procedure. On the contrary, he encouraged me to try the conservative treatment first. I would highly recommend Dr. Knolmayer!!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- FamilyCare Health Plans Cardiologists
- FamilyCare Health Plans Dentists
- FamilyCare Health Plans Dermatologists
- FamilyCare Health Plans Gastroenterologists
- FamilyCare Health Plans Ob-gyns
- FamilyCare Health Plans Ophthalmologists
- FamilyCare Health Plans Pediatricians
- FamilyCare Health Plans Podiatrists
- FamilyCare Health Plans Psychiatrists
- FamilyCare Health Plans Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances