Orthopedic Surgeons in Forest Heights, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Forest Heights who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The staff is wonderful and Dr Hampton has taken good care of me for years. I love MOI!
Dr Svoboda is very comprehensive and made sure to answer all of my questions. He was insightful about my overall health and spent the time to formulate and implement a plan for my treatment. Besides the wait time, I was satisfied with the full experience and think that the office and its staff are very professional and well-equipped to help.
Dr. Mustafa was personable, nice and very knowledgeable. My only problem was with the wait time. The office was not crowded, but it took over an hour to get to a treatment room. It may be a staffing or a scheduling problem, but it's is an issue that should be addressed to remove that 'clinic visit' feel.
I have had chronic ankle instability for over 6 years and no doctor ever took me seriously before Dr Argintar. He immediately got me an MRI and ran me thru all options. He offered referrals for consults for surgery. I am extremely pleased.
I waited an hour and a half before the doctor came in. She called at 8:30 and said she was late to the receptionist. This is totally unacceptable. The doctor was nice however the wait time was entirely too long. If I had been an hour and a half late for my appointment they would’ve made me reschedule and probably charged me a fee.
He is very knowlegble and courteous. I would see him again.
Dr Kitay is talented and gets right to the point--and you go away feeling as good as you can and plan to see her again when needed.
A professional experience from beginning to end.
The visit was fine, but it was a waste of time completing forms on ZocDoc. They never got to the physician's office so I had to do them all over again. Also allow a lot of extra time when going to appointments at Georgetown. The traffic at 9am to get into the parking area was very very heavy.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- North East, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- 1, Vansville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Centreville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Johnson Square, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Queen Anne, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lake Evesham, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mathews, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sugarloaf West, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Heritage Hills, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Forest Heights, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Eagle Harbor, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Wyman Park, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fells Point, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hopkins Bayview, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bellona - Gittings, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Forest Heights Allergists
- Forest Heights Cardiologists
- Forest Heights Dentists
- Forest Heights Dermatologists
- Forest Heights Doctors
- Forest Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Forest Heights Gastroenterologists
- Forest Heights Ob-gyns
- Forest Heights Ophthalmologists
- Forest Heights Optometrists
- Forest Heights Pediatricians
- Forest Heights Podiatrists
- Forest Heights Psychiatrists
- Forest Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures