I didn't have to wait too long considering I made the appointment at very short notice. Dr Postma was courteous and to the point. He made some small talk but clearly he preferred concentrating on the actual issue at hand. That was fine with me, but some people might consider him not friendly enough. I was happy to get a clear diagnosis in very short time.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Forest Heights, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Forest Heights who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I rely on her guidance to help me navigate the complex world of sports injuries.
During my initial consultation Dr. Argintar was knowledgeable and attentive. He was able to provide me with a quick diagnosis and gameplan to pursue PT. I highly recommend him for any younger individual looking to tackle some athletic related injuries.
It really helped me seeing Dr. Cooper. His assessment was key to my ongoing treatment.
Very professional. Answered all my questions. Appointment was at 1 pm and was exactly on time. So far so good. Let you know how the surgery goes.
As always, Dr Gunther attends to my needs. He is very personable, and makes sure I understand everything before I leave his office. My diagnosis is bilateral carpal tunnel. Previously, I received injections to help with the pain. This visit, we discussed and made the decision to go ahead with the procedure on one side this very week. Dr. Gunther understands how I feel about the procedure, and has reassured me as to how much better I will be for having it done. Thank you
I arrived 15 minutes prior to my scheduled appointment to fill in the New Patients Forms, called into the interior doctor/patient office even before I was able to fully complete the forms, waited there just moments before Dr. Mo's PA entered the room, recorded my background information, then escorted for X-Rays. Dr. Mo met with me immediately thereafter, spent a considerable amount of time with me, thoughtfully and thoroughly answered my list of questions. After interviewing many spine surgeons, I feel most confident moving forward with with Dr. Mo.for my scoliosis and stenosis surgery.
Dr. Tozzi was amazing, he answered all my questions and explained everything! He also made me feel better after receiving the bad. The staff also was very helpful and friendly
He was great. He actually gave me a new diagnostic on an old problem that I think other doctors failed to see.
Explain everything to you about your condition. Well spoken understandable, Make sure ever thing in his power you are getting the best treatment
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- North East, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- 1, Vansville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Centreville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Johnson Square, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Queen Anne, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lake Evesham, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mathews, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sugarloaf West, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Heritage Hills, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Forest Heights, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Eagle Harbor, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Wyman Park, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fells Point, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hopkins Bayview, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bellona - Gittings, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Forest Heights Allergists
- Forest Heights Cardiologists
- Forest Heights Dentists
- Forest Heights Dermatologists
- Forest Heights Doctors
- Forest Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Forest Heights Gastroenterologists
- Forest Heights Ob-gyns
- Forest Heights Ophthalmologists
- Forest Heights Optometrists
- Forest Heights Pediatricians
- Forest Heights Podiatrists
- Forest Heights Psychiatrists
- Forest Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures