Orthopedic Surgeons in Forest Heights, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Forest Heights who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Gasho is personable and empathetic. He was able to see how frustrated I was with ongoing pain and prior failed attempts to alleviate it--I basically went to ask for surgery. He recommended several solutions that weren't surgery to comprehensively address my needs. I left the office feeling much better, and we'll see how the treatments prescribed work over time (as with anything). It's obvious he cares deeply about patients of all ages and sizes with varying orthopaedic issues; While his office space is a little vintage compared to some practices downtown, his expertise and knowledge will surpass that of those practices--I drove 25 minutes to see him and I'm glad I did.
Great Doc. He sat down and actually listened to me unlike the last doctor. Dr. Samuel spent time reviewing the MRI that I brought in and he found some issues the other Dr. missed. He had a solid plan in place for getting my situation treated. He is all around a great guy and was a great visit.
He's seriously the best doctor I've ever seen. Once I filled out my information, he saw me immediately, got all of the information related to my problem, had me take an X-Ray, and then talked me through short-term and long-term steps. All within about a half hour! I've been struggling with back pain for several months now and it's nice to have Dr. Evans on my side now.
I created some initial confusion by recalling it was Dr Wiesel who had performed surgery on my shoulder over 10 yrs ago...it turned out to be Dr. Delaney....Dr Wiesel was patient and understanding. I found his frankness refreshing. He provided me some pain relief (via a cortisone shot) and, when further attention is needed, I will return to him for his services.
Well he had me diagnosed within 15 mins. The wait took longer.
Excellent. A Superb Professional who doesn't waste time.
I've always thought highly of Dr John Byrne. He's an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- North East, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- 1, Vansville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Centreville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Johnson Square, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Queen Anne, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lake Evesham, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mathews, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sugarloaf West, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Heritage Hills, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Forest Heights, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Eagle Harbor, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Wyman Park, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fells Point, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hopkins Bayview, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bellona - Gittings, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Forest Heights Allergists
- Forest Heights Cardiologists
- Forest Heights Dentists
- Forest Heights Dermatologists
- Forest Heights Doctors
- Forest Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Forest Heights Gastroenterologists
- Forest Heights Ob-gyns
- Forest Heights Ophthalmologists
- Forest Heights Optometrists
- Forest Heights Pediatricians
- Forest Heights Podiatrists
- Forest Heights Psychiatrists
- Forest Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures