Dr. Fitzgibbons listened to my concerns, made sure that I understood my condition, and provided clear details for what the next steps in managing my symptoms are. I am confident in the level of service that I will receive from him.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Greenfield Mills, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Greenfield Mills who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Orthopedic Surgeons near Greenfield Mills, MDwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Bruce Knolmayer has been my orthopedist for 20 years. He performed a sub-acromial decompression in 2005 and a knee orthoscopy in 2014. He recommends conservative treatment options, and listens to a patient's concerns.
The staff including the doctor were very professional. I didn't have to spend hours waiting to see the doctor. That for me was an A+
Dr. Raffo was wonderful- he really listened, he took time to show me my MRI and explain what was going on, and he answered my many questions. I am so glad I went here!
Professional staff. Straight to the point prognosis and very courteous. No problem going back if needed.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
The staff was very friendly and the doctor was thorough in explaining his diagnosis.
I had a decent visit with Dr. Postma at Medstar even though the Medstar radiology nurse who checks in patients at x-rays was incredibly rude and unprofessional. Dr. Postma took time to listen to how I injured my knee, made sure to touch and thoroughly check my knee, and asked me questions of the pain level and type. I was a bit thrown off because his picture and actual profile in person doesn't match. He also doesn't have great bedside manners just because he is pretty intimidating and very short in general. I had to ask him more questions to explain more in detail for me.
Dr Evans is a great doctor and knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him to all of my clients and any one I come in contact with. The office member that really stood out to me with her excellent customer service skills was Tonya. I believe some of the other staffer could take a few lessons in customer service from Tonya. Tonya displayed a genuine likability for all patients.
I was very pleased from the moment I walked in until I left. from the receptionist to the xray tech, to the person who helps the doctor.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Harlow, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Seat Pleasant, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coppin Heights, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mid-Govans, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Herring Run Park, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mill Hill, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pulaski Industrial Area, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Greenfield Mills Allergists
- Greenfield Mills Cardiologists
- Greenfield Mills Dentists
- Greenfield Mills Dermatologists
- Greenfield Mills Doctors
- Greenfield Mills Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Greenfield Mills Gastroenterologists
- Greenfield Mills Ob-gyns
- Greenfield Mills Ophthalmologists
- Greenfield Mills Optometrists
- Greenfield Mills Pediatricians
- Greenfield Mills Podiatrists
- Greenfield Mills Psychiatrists
- Greenfield Mills Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures