Orthopedic Surgeons in Highland Park, NJ
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Highland Park who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Great bedside manner and truly wanted to understand the history of my pain and a plan to relieve it.
This was my first visit to this office. From my entry to my exit, I felt welcome and comfortable. Even before my visit, I appreciated the staff for their professionalism over the phone, and their patience in giving me directions. Dr. Hassan was very kind and understanding when speaking with him. The waiting area is calm, and very clean.
The overall experience was great from the reception to the nurse, x-ray technician every one was friendly and polite. Dr. Alexander was very informative and thorough. Will definitely be recommending them to anyone that needs it.
Felt a bit rushed and doc explained things well but I thought he could've been more detailed with certain treatments he gave me. Overall he was good
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Highland Park Allergists
- Highland Park Cardiologists
- Highland Park Dentists
- Highland Park Dermatologists
- Highland Park Doctors
- Highland Park Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Highland Park Gastroenterologists
- Highland Park Ob-gyns
- Highland Park Ophthalmologists
- Highland Park Optometrists
- Highland Park Pediatricians
- Highland Park Podiatrists
- Highland Park Psychiatrists
- Highland Park Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures