Orthopedic Surgeons in Highland Park, NJ
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Highland Park who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Great doctor, great staff. The waiting was over 40 minutes, they need to learn to speed tings up. The elderly like to go there for social visits, the doctor's lend a sympathetic ear to the elderly patients. I think they should see older people toward the latter part of the day so people like me can get on with their day!
Friendly staff. Dr. Katzman was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. I plan to return.
Great bedside manner and truly wanted to understand the history of my pain and a plan to relieve it.
He made me feel that while my knee needed attention, there was no rush to move into anything before having more information. I felt he was very competent and the staff was very welcoming.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Highland Park Allergists
- Highland Park Cardiologists
- Highland Park Dentists
- Highland Park Dermatologists
- Highland Park Doctors
- Highland Park Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Highland Park Gastroenterologists
- Highland Park Ob-gyns
- Highland Park Ophthalmologists
- Highland Park Optometrists
- Highland Park Pediatricians
- Highland Park Podiatrists
- Highland Park Psychiatrists
- Highland Park Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures