Orthopedic Surgeons in Hurlock, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Hurlock who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Mustafa was personable, nice and very knowledgeable. My only problem was with the wait time. The office was not crowded, but it took over an hour to get to a treatment room. It may be a staffing or a scheduling problem, but it's is an issue that should be addressed to remove that 'clinic visit' feel.
I waited an hour and a half before the doctor came in. She called at 8:30 and said she was late to the receptionist. This is totally unacceptable. The doctor was nice however the wait time was entirely too long. If I had been an hour and a half late for my appointment they would’ve made me reschedule and probably charged me a fee.
Excellent doctor. I have been going to Dr. Rabbitt for 30 years & he is by far one of the best orthopedic doctors. Today's visit wait time was over an hour but there was an acceptable reason for the delay. I don't hold it against him. Worth the wait.
Short wait. Nurse quickly took down vital information. Dr. Byrne was thorough in the exam, and also willing to discuss my options in detail. I felt very good about the visit and confident in his treatment recommendations.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Orthopedic Surgeons near Hurlock, MD
- Ednor Gardens - Lakeside, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Walkersville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hurlock, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Brookeville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Vienna, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Penn North, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Feagaville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Evergreen Point, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bartonsville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- University Park, MD Orthopedic Surgeons