Inland Empire Health Plan Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Inland Empire Health Plan insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The reason I had to wait more than an hour was because the dr's office (Georgetown Medstar) had no record of my appt nor any of the paperwork I filled out. This, after I received two confirmation texts from ZocDoc this morning reminding me about the appt and confirming my paperwork had been sent. Quite the disconnect!
Dr McGuigan is a extremely warm, professional and absolutely a wonderful dr. His bedside manner is so calming and he puts you at ease when he first walk in the door. This is my second opportunity to be treated by Dr M and he is still the same wonderful doctor after more than 3 years.
Dr. Evans was welcoming and an excellent listener. The x-rays clearly showed the knees were arthritic and would need attention. Options were discussed. I left his office feeling confident that my decision to put both knees under his care was the correct one. Surgery one both knees at the same time in early January 2017 is in the planning stage
Frankly, the less I see of him the better (that’s a joke). When I do see him, even though I’m a fellow medical professional (Family Practice medicine), he explains things in the same manner and detail as he would a layperson, which I appreciate greatly. He also listens to my suggestions, needs, and what I DO know about my issue, and I find his questioning, listening, problem-solving to be above par for other orthopedic professionals I’ve known in the past. I’ve also been seeing him as a patient for about 7 years, he’s operated on me twice, and I’ll miss him if and when he retires (or I do), so that’s saying something.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Inland Empire Health Plan Cardiologists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Dentists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Dermatologists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Gastroenterologists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Ob-gyns
- Inland Empire Health Plan Ophthalmologists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Pediatricians
- Inland Empire Health Plan Podiatrists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Psychiatrists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Urologists
- More Specialties
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances