IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My complaint is mainly with the what a person must do to get an appointment - In my case, Elkton Hospital ER gave me instructions to see the doctor after an auto accident. The app't procedure is only through the internet, causing it to be extremely frustrating! I am 89,The accident was 9 days ago, but he is in Elkton 1 day/wk! Saw him 8/23/18. Office atmosphere appeared void of empathy, warmth and caring. No magazines or other literature, no wall hangings or room decoration, no soft music or TV. I was given a script for P.T. and have made an app't at ATI Physical Therapy, Elkton
Very professional, great explanation of my daughter's problem. Was able to fit her in for surgery before he left on vacation and called the day after surgery to check on her.
Dr. Evans and his team at Greater Washington Orthopaedic Group have restored my faith in physicians. From the staff at the front desk to the technical assistant who took my X-ray, to Dr. Evans' scribe and the unbelievably talented Dr. Evans, I was thrilled with my appointment and the results. The staff was extraordinarily friendly and prompt. I have grown up in a family filled with physicians and dentists and know an exceptional doctor when I meet one! Dr. Evans was patient, thorough, went through the findings of my x-rays in detail, explained exactly what he found, the plan going forward. options, etc., and answered all of my questions. My first appointment was an emergency appointment, but I was so impressed that I am moving all of my orthopedic care as well as that of my family's from the group we currently use in Maryland to Dr. Evans and the Greater Washington Orthopaedic Group. The last time I felt this confident with ANY orthopedic practice was when I accompanied a family member from Maryland to NY's Hospital for Special Surgery for knee replacement surgery. Thank you Zoc Doc for making me aware of this practice! Michelle B.
I had a decent visit with Dr. Postma at Medstar even though the Medstar radiology nurse who checks in patients at x-rays was incredibly rude and unprofessional. Dr. Postma took time to listen to how I injured my knee, made sure to touch and thoroughly check my knee, and asked me questions of the pain level and type. I was a bit thrown off because his picture and actual profile in person doesn't match. He also doesn't have great bedside manners just because he is pretty intimidating and very short in general. I had to ask him more questions to explain more in detail for me.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Cardiologists
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Dentists
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Dermatologists
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Gastroenterologists
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Ob-gyns
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Ophthalmologists
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Pediatricians
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Podiatrists
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Psychiatrists
- IU Health Plans (Indiana University Health) Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances