Orthopedic Surgeons in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Lake Ronkonkoma who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
dr, farakh was very good ,but I had to wait 2hours to see him for 5 mins, and then was told that I need an M R I, which I had to schedule , for the next week.
My visit to see Dr. Bitterman has always been a wonderful experience. He is a very good Ortho doctor. Explains everything to you in detail what is going on with your problem.
He was quick...very professional. NO personality. Busy office so he gets right to the point of your problem.
I love doctor Katz, Michael, and Dawn, but the rest of the office needs an attitude adjustment. They get very rude and snippy with their patients. You cannot expect people to be happy when they have to wait 3 to 4 hours of for a simple doctors appointment. By the time I got there to the time I left, it was 4 hours and 15 minutes. That is unacceptable! That would be the only reason I wouldn't refer this group! It's sad, because I really do enjoy the 3 I mentioned above. In addition, they said when I called to confirm the appt that they didn't have it, that we shouldn't make appointments online.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Halesite, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Salisbury, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Meadows, Hartford, CT Orthopedic Surgeons
- Colchester, CT Orthopedic Surgeons
- Northampton, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- South West, Hartford, CT Orthopedic Surgeons
- Devon / Walnut Beach, Milford city (balance), CT Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Lake Ronkonkoma Allergists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Cardiologists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Dentists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Dermatologists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Doctors
- Lake Ronkonkoma Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Lake Ronkonkoma Gastroenterologists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Ob-gyns
- Lake Ronkonkoma Ophthalmologists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Optometrists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Pediatricians
- Lake Ronkonkoma Podiatrists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Psychiatrists
- Lake Ronkonkoma Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures