Very good visit, his advise has been fantastic, I love that I’m getting better without pills or surgery! He’s the best and his office is quick, friendly and a complete joy to visit.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Lakemont, Houston, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Lakemont, Houston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Budoff. His staff and nurses were very pleasant and helpful. He was very thorough in my examination and explained his treatment plan. I did not feel rushed and was given an opportunity to ask any questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Budoff and I will continue seeing him for the arthritis in my finger.
The doctor was GREAT!!! Very professional and the staff was great. This site have his suite# incorrect.
Dr. Alani made my rotator cuff surgery as easy as possible. From my first appointment to the surgery and through post-op, he’s been extremely attentive, making sure that I’m healing properly without a lot of pain. His bedside manner is second-to-none as you can tell he really cares about his patients and he’s always very friendly while also taking the time to explain what he’s doing and why, which definitely helped me have a better understanding of treatment options. I can’t recommend him enough. I live in League City, but his knowledge and care were more than worth the drive out to Sugarland.
Dr was on time and saw me immediately. Rembered me from 6 years earlier and has a plan for improvement.
The doctor and staff were great. However, I filled out the paperwork on MyChart. When I got to the office I had to fill out the same paperwork on paper. This is stupid to have the online ability then force the patient fill out the paper work all over age.
Both him and his staff were great, it was like being in a well oiled machine.
Dr Schroeder is one of the besy Dr's I have seen in a while . I am 57 with chronic bad knees and he got me out of pain on my first visit.
By far the best doctor ive ever met. He was professional, on time, caring, compassionate, intelligent, knowledgeable, and organized.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Fulshear, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lakemont, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rosewood Hill, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Canyon Lakes At Stonegate, Northwest Harris, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Covington Woods, Sugar Land, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westland East, Jersey Village, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westbranch, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Westwood, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fort Bend Houston, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Spring Branch East, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bridgestone, Northwest Harris, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Manvel, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Houston, Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hitchcock, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Beach City, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Lakemont Allergists
- Lakemont Cardiologists
- Lakemont Dentists
- Lakemont Dermatologists
- Lakemont Doctors
- Lakemont Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Lakemont Gastroenterologists
- Lakemont Ob-gyns
- Lakemont Ophthalmologists
- Lakemont Optometrists
- Lakemont Pediatricians
- Lakemont Podiatrists
- Lakemont Psychiatrists
- Lakemont Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures