MassHealth Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take MassHealth insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Reeves was great. As a first time patient he took time to listen to my medical history before jumping-in on my current problem. Oh! One more shocking surprise... Both the PA and Dr Reeves actually performed a physical exam on my affected knees. My last two physicians had me scheduled for x-rays, MRI's, and Surgery before touching my knees. It was a great experience.
Fast processing and efficient service. Registration, Xray, consultation and injection of Cortisone all within one hour. Dr. Thal was professional and took time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions.
i WAS ABLE TO GET AN APPT THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING AND HE SET ME UP FOR AN MRI ON BLACK FRIDAY AND EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT. HE TOLD ME WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS WRONG AND WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AND THE MRI CONFIRMED HIS DIAGNOSIS. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I WENT TO HIM EVEN THOUGH HE IS FAR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
Dr. Berg was great! I felt he diagnosed the situation with proper questions & x-rays, helped me understand where the issue is, what the treatment is & scheduled a follow-up after the 1st initial 4 weeks of recuperation & exercise. Definitely recommend Dr. Berg!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances