Dr Reeves was great. As a first time patient he took time to listen to my medical history before jumping-in on my current problem. Oh! One more shocking surprise... Both the PA and Dr Reeves actually performed a physical exam on my affected knees. My last two physicians had me scheduled for x-rays, MRI's, and Surgery before touching my knees. It was a great experience.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Mathews, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Mathews who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Carter is very pleasant and professional. I will be going to him exclusively.
Nice office; helpful staff. The doctor was knowledgeable and took plenty of time to examine and answer questions.
I went his office with a trigger finger. He discussed all possible options for my treatment and gave me a corticosteroid shot in the office. This usually a painful shot but he made sure that my pain was minimal. Very professional doctor, highly recommended.
Problem was promptly diagnosed and effectively treated; no complaints or problems with this visit or provider.
Fast processing and efficient service. Registration, Xray, consultation and injection of Cortisone all within one hour. Dr. Thal was professional and took time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions.
I was actually seen early. Dr. Mckinstry was very personable and spoke in layman's terms so all could understand. I would highly recommend this practice based on my experience.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- North East, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- 1, Vansville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Centreville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Johnson Square, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Queen Anne, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lake Evesham, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mathews, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sugarloaf West, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Heritage Hills, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Forest Heights, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Eagle Harbor, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Wyman Park, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fells Point, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hopkins Bayview, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bellona - Gittings, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Mathews Allergists
- Mathews Cardiologists
- Mathews Dentists
- Mathews Dermatologists
- Mathews Doctors
- Mathews Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Mathews Gastroenterologists
- Mathews Ob-gyns
- Mathews Ophthalmologists
- Mathews Optometrists
- Mathews Pediatricians
- Mathews Podiatrists
- Mathews Psychiatrists
- Mathews Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures