Orthopedic Surgeons in Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The doctor spent some time during the evaluation and was very knowledgable. He also practiced a similar martial art that was related to my injury. Staff was very helpful and kind!
The doctor was professional and appropriate however I waited for three and a half hours in an office where patients were treated like cattle. A horrible experience. This office unethically triple books appointments , over books, and backs patients that are suffering and in pain into a small room like sardines and many are not even able to sit because there are no chairs left. They are made to wait and stand and suffer in pain for 3 to 4 hours. Worst office I have ever been to in my life.
Friendly staff. Friendly doctor. Seen right awa. Way able to explain how I was feeling, with the doctor being understanding and without rushing. Definitely would go back
Dr. Wilen was a professional and learned doctor. He listened and asked the appropriate questions to assess my pain. His staff were professional and organized. I was able to get an MRI the same day and he knew what my insurance coverage allowed. My wait time was due to me filling out two forms as a new patient, but I would've been seen immediately had I been an established patient. I highly recommend Dr. Wilen for all orthopedic needs.
Excellent experience all around. Dr. Wert was very genuine, professional, personable and kind. I couldn't be more happy with my experience and I look forward to seeing him again next month.
Quick, concise, to the point. And I got given a program that is easy to follow for at home therapy.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Jamaica, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hewlett, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Woodsburgh, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Harlem, New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Malverne, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Great Kills, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lighthouse Hill, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Claremont, Bronx, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bulls Head, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Allergists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Cardiologists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Dentists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Dermatologists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Doctors
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Gastroenterologists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Ob-gyns
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Ophthalmologists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Optometrists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Pediatricians
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Podiatrists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Psychiatrists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures