Orthopedic Surgeons in Norco, CA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Norco who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
He saw me briefly and then asked me to come back in a month later to get a MRI if the pain persisted. When the pain persisted a month later his office was unwilling to let me book another appointment. Very bizarre but mostly likely the result of a disorganized admin process.
Although Dr. Gillman moves fast, he is very professional, efficient, has an cheerful approachable bedside manner and takes the time to answer any questions. I had a previous encounter/surgery done by Dr. Gillman and was very satisfied with the entire experience and outcome. There was a little confusion at check-in as the front desk nurse was not aware that I made the appt. through ZocDoc and so my chart wasn't pull. Once she was made aware of the oversight, she got me in right away!
The wait time was the only thing that was not excellent at Dr. Ninh's office and I am sure that is because so many people are referred to him! Highly recommend Dr. Ninh to anyone looking for a great orthopedic surgeon!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons near Norco, CA
- Lake Forest, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Crossroads, Highland, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- El Camino Real, Irvine, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rialto, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Irvine Technology Center, Irvine, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Norco, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Beaumont, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- San Andreas, San Bernardino, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- NE - Sterling, San Bernardino, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- La Habra Heights, CA Orthopedic Surgeons