Orthopedic Surgeons in North Richland Hills, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in North Richland Hills who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Khan’s office got me in on the same day I called, and I was a new patient. Dr. Khan had treated my son for a sports injury many years ago, so I knew I would be in great hands. He was very professsional and clearly explained my treatment options for my knee pain, but I what I appreciated the most was his sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. Khan. Rebecca R
Him and his staff were great. Got me in got my x-rays, and when I was done didn't have to wait forever to be discharged.
Dr. Milano and his Physicians asst were very friendly, communicated excellently and were professional.
Dr. Hrnack is an honest, upfront, and very personable doctor. He listens and answers all of your concerns/questions; doesn't make you feel like your questions are ridiculous and he explains everything in full detail. It's also a plus that his whole office staff is also very efficient, friendly and caring.
AWESOME! I forgot that doctors like him still exist. He was understanding and very easy to talk to. He and his staff went above and beyond.
Front office wss very pleasant and helpful. Dr was attentive and professionsl. He spoke to my mother, who is very hard of hearing so that she was included in her care. We apreciate that respect and kindness. Hoping for good recovery. Would recommend to others.
Dr. Omey has been very kind and respectful to both our son and us.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- North Richland Hills Allergists
- North Richland Hills Cardiologists
- North Richland Hills Dentists
- North Richland Hills Dermatologists
- North Richland Hills Doctors
- North Richland Hills Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- North Richland Hills Gastroenterologists
- North Richland Hills Ob-gyns
- North Richland Hills Ophthalmologists
- North Richland Hills Optometrists
- North Richland Hills Pediatricians
- North Richland Hills Podiatrists
- North Richland Hills Psychiatrists
- North Richland Hills Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures