I like how he got right down to it and clearly seemed to care about what worked best for me, not focusing on just prescribing tests and procedures just to make $
Orthopedic Surgeons in Northwest Houston, Houston, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Northwest Houston, Houston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
All was much better than expected...he made a comment - "we treat the patient not the x-rays, etc."
I thought it was awesome very professional & courtesy to say the least he,s an excellent Dr.
Dr. Park was very professional. The office and surroundings were very nice. Dr. Park’s bedside manner was exceptional. He took the time to tell me what I needed to know, and was ready to ask any questions I may have. I would highly recommended Dr Park to anyone asking.
Great rapport and very informative... options available for my situation after the MRI.... Thanks Dr. Neff!
The doctor and staff were great. However, I filled out the paperwork on MyChart. When I got to the office I had to fill out the same paperwork on paper. This is stupid to have the online ability then force the patient fill out the paper work all over age.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Northwest Houston Cardiologists
- Northwest Houston Dentists
- Northwest Houston Dermatologists
- Northwest Houston Gastroenterologists
- Northwest Houston Ob-gyns
- Northwest Houston Ophthalmologists
- Northwest Houston Pediatricians
- Northwest Houston Podiatrists
- Northwest Houston Psychiatrists
- Northwest Houston Urologists
- More Specialties
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up