He saw me briefly and then asked me to come back in a month later to get a MRI if the pain persisted. When the pain persisted a month later his office was unwilling to let me book another appointment. Very bizarre but mostly likely the result of a disorganized admin process.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Northwest Torrance, Torrance, CA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Northwest Torrance, Torrance who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Orthopedic Surgeons near Northwest Torrance, Torrance, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Everyone is so nice, helpful and efficient. Great experience overall!
he was very quick and thorough. got me right in on the same day and got me what i needed to relieve my wrist pain and set me up with therapy to get me on my way to recovery
Dr. Friedland has been my orthopedic surgeon for over 20 years. His knowledge, skills and advice are priceless
Dr. Ornelas always takes the time to listen to me. The Dr. always talks to me as and equal and really it is a two way discussion. The Dr knows I like detail and he's always more than happy to explain. His staff as well are very professional and courteous. All around it's just a great experience.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Michael Rubinstein . He was very professional and responsive to my needs .
My appointment was rescheduled to an office that was farther away which caused some stress with my back in driving that distance. The personnel was pleasant enough but my wait time was a little long. The visit was rather quick but he was pleasant in his manner. He listened and he showed the proper concern for my condition.
The pain I came in was fully relieved. He is so kind and informative. Excellent.
Dr. Criseell evaluated the healing progress to date (6 days past surgery) assured us that healing was progressing normally, supplied options for travel and pain relief. Professional I very wsy.
Very thorough exam of my knees * great advice from Dr. Weber. Very caring doctor - explained everything.
Very patient, goes through imaging and next steps very thoroughly.
Wonderful facility. Everybody professional & helpful.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Lucerne - Higuera, Culver City, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cheviot Hills, Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Central Alameda, Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sunkist Park, Culver City, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Wholesale District / Skid Row, Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tropico, Glendale, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Northwest Torrance Allergists
- Northwest Torrance Cardiologists
- Northwest Torrance Dentists
- Northwest Torrance Dermatologists
- Northwest Torrance Doctors
- Northwest Torrance Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Northwest Torrance Gastroenterologists
- Northwest Torrance Ob-gyns
- Northwest Torrance Ophthalmologists
- Northwest Torrance Optometrists
- Northwest Torrance Pediatricians
- Northwest Torrance Podiatrists
- Northwest Torrance Psychiatrists
- Northwest Torrance Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures