Orthopedic Surgeons in Oak Hills ACORN, Carrollton, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Oak Hills ACORN, Carrollton who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Evanson and his staff are excellent! They are sensitive, thoughtful, knowlegdeable, informative and communicate carefully concerning all aspects of your condition, treatment, and recovery. They are with you 100%. I so very appreciate their professionalism and attention.
POSMC is a wonderful practice full of professionals that are personable. They listen to your stories as all of our "how did this happen?" aren't always cut and dried. Thank tyou.
Really loved Dr McGarry's friendliness and he was precise with his evaluation of my shoulder. I would definitely recommend his care to anyone seeking an orthopedic doctor!
As always, he and his staff are very professional, helpful and down to earth and actually listen to you when you speak! Highly recommend to anyone! #1 and super nice people????
Dr. Howard is so personable and he spends the amount of time with me to make me feel good about my treatment.
Dr. Ikram assisted me with a hard to diagnose condition that went undiscovered by multiple other doctors prior to my visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for an experienced and friendly experience.
I have had three knee surgeries with Dr. Barber and sent my wife and brother-in-law amongst others to see him. He and his staff are some of the most professional that I have used. He runs a well-pooled and efficient machine that has extremely low wait times and a team that will go out of their way to ensure a strong experience. I have given reviews to all kinds of businesses in the past, but Dr. Barber is the best bar none.
Can't complain. My injury was difficult between to explain but Dr. Patel was able to diagnose correctly in less than a minute with an action plan over the next few weeks. Every other general physician believed there was nothing. Highly recommended. He will not waste your time and get it right the first time.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Highland Village, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Indian Creek, Carrollton, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Kessler Park and Stevens Park, Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Highland Park, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Whiffletree, Plano, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Forest Crest, Garland, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chandler Heights, Garland, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Oak Hills ACORN Allergists
- Oak Hills ACORN Cardiologists
- Oak Hills ACORN Dentists
- Oak Hills ACORN Dermatologists
- Oak Hills ACORN Doctors
- Oak Hills ACORN Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Oak Hills ACORN Gastroenterologists
- Oak Hills ACORN Ob-gyns
- Oak Hills ACORN Ophthalmologists
- Oak Hills ACORN Optometrists
- Oak Hills ACORN Pediatricians
- Oak Hills ACORN Podiatrists
- Oak Hills ACORN Psychiatrists
- Oak Hills ACORN Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures