Orthopedic Surgeons in Petaluma, CA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Petaluma who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Don’t go anywhere else. Dr. Gordon is the best hand surgeon I’ve seen, and as someone who played rugby and football in college and broke hands, fingers, and wrists more time than can even be counted on two hands, he was a magnitude of order above the rest!
Dr. Sciaroni is wonderful she takes the time to explain the treatment she recommends and makes a complete evaluation of why you came to see her in the first place. I would definitely go back to her
Christian A. Guier,
Dr. Guier is wonderful. He takes the time to think about your problem, explain what he is seeing, and offer solutions. I met with several other doctors over the course of a few years for an unusual ankle problem, and none of them took as much time, or put as much thought or kindness into their considerations as Dr. Guier did. And I'm a physician myself.
Nice guy. Explained things clearly. Negatives were a long wait, and that for a minute it looked like I was going to have an X-Ray before I spoke with the doctor. It was busy in his office the day I went in, so maybe the wait is not normally as long. I would see him again.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Orthopedic Surgeons near Petaluma, CA
- East Palo Alto, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Berkeley, Berkeley, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Petaluma, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- San Carlos, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Larkey Park, Walnut Creek, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Original Daly City, Daly City, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- El Cerrito, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lafayette, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ardenwood, Fremont, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Antioch, CA Orthopedic Surgeons