Orthopedic Surgeons in Piedmont Addition, Dallas, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Piedmont Addition, Dallas who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
He explained everything about his diagnosis to me thoroughly and concisely and detailed my near and long term options; showed me my x-rays and told me what surgery would or would not do, and then let me select the option with which I was most comfortable, which is what a physician is supposed to do.
Dr Klein and his assistant were very easy to talk to and didn’t feel rushed during the appointment. They seemed genuinely concerned about my health issues and I left satisfied with Dr Klein’s medical advice.
It was my 1st visit with Dr. Johnson & everyone seemed nice. I was misinformed about what my costs would be which put me in an uncomfortable and awkward situation but hopefully it'll get worked out easily in the near future.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Piedmont Addition Cardiologists
- Piedmont Addition Dentists
- Piedmont Addition Dermatologists
- Piedmont Addition Gastroenterologists
- Piedmont Addition Ob-gyns
- Piedmont Addition Ophthalmologists
- Piedmont Addition Pediatricians
- Piedmont Addition Podiatrists
- Piedmont Addition Psychiatrists
- Piedmont Addition Urologists
- More Specialties
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up